Harmonix is continuing with its successful dancing Kinect franchis with “Dance Central 3.”
Usher introduced the video game as another continuation of the video game. He also mentioned that he personally choreographed dances for two songs in the upcoming video.
And then Usher performed live to demonstrate some of his moves during the Microsoft press conference.
“Dance Central 3” will feature a multiplayer mode up to eight players and a sound track with 40 tracks. The eight player Crew Throwdown mode will allow two teams of four dancers into dance fights. And there will be a mode that allows the players create new routines for themselves.
Songs from previous “Dance Central” games will be allowed to be imported in “Dance Central 3.”
Here is the song list release at this time.
- 50 Cent – “In Da Club”
- Cali Swag District – “Teach Me How to Dougie”
- Cobra Starship ft. Sabi – “You Make Me Feel…”
- E.U. – “Da’ Butt”
- Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina – “Stereo Love”
- Gloria Gaynor – “I Will Survive”
- Marcia Griffiths – “Electric Boogie”
- Usher ft. Will.I.Am – “OMG”
- Usher – “Scream”
- Van McCoy – “The Hustle”
“Dance Central 3″ will be released this fall.
Source : Microsoft