Do you have what it takes to join The Bourne Legacy‘s Operation Intel?
Here’s the who, what, when, where and how of it all:
On behalf of Universal Pictures, we are excited to announce the launch of The Bourne Legacy’s “Operation Intel.” The program allows fans to expand the Bourne series into their own lives by participating in real-world missions, creating a personalized trailer and going back to the beginning with characters from all the films in the series. Check out all the details below and don’t forget to catch The Bourne Legacy in theaters on August 10!
- Join the program by starring in a personalized version of the action-packed trailer for The Bourne Legacy.
- Discuss your favorite moments from The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, and The Bourne Ultimatum by following a unique series of posts on the Bourne Facebook Timeline.
- Operation Intel goes on the run with a series of real-world missions where fans can opt-in to receive text messages that advise them where to go to. Missions will be activated in five cities across the U.S. in the next three weeks to unlock exclusive content! Clues to each mission will be posted on Facebook for fans to work together and decipher.
- Accompanying the real-world hunts is a unique mobile game [iOS and Android] that puts fans on the streets in search of classified files. Using GPS and mobile mapping technology, fans may engage in 10 covert missions in their very own neighborhoods.
Text INTEL to 834567 for the latest intelligence.
- Create your own personalized trailer
- Visit operationintel.tumblr.com
- Follow @operationintel on Twitter
Here are some screen shots:
The narrative architect behind the Bourne film series, Tony Gilroy, takes the helm in the next chapter of the hugely popular espionage franchise that has earned almost $1 billion at the global box office: The Bourne Legacy. The writer/director expands the Bourne universe created by Robert Ludlum with an original story that introduces us to a new hero (Jeremy Renner) whose life-or-death stakes have been triggered by the events of the first three films.
For The Bourne Legacy, Renner joins fellow series newcomers Rachel Weisz, Edward Norton, Stacy Keach and Oscar Isaac, while franchise veterans Albert Finney, Joan Allen, David Strathairn and Scott Glenn reprise their roles.